Studio de la Paloma Blog

Monday, June 26, 2006

Getting Started

Ok, here's me sticking my big toe in cyberspace to get the temperature and see how I like it.

As an artist, I'm an oil painter, I'm frequently asked to write an Artist Statement about a painting or a series of paintings. It always seems like that's a sure way to freeze my thoughts. Sometimes I'm really lucid about my work and I'm hoping to use this space to capture those thoughts, and, generally write about the creative thought process.

2 Comments:

  • Hi Kate

    I really like the shadow changes on the tangles. Gangle tangles! They all look like they should be photgraphs or photoshopped. I am amazed that they are painted.

    Janet

    By Blogger Janets Planet, at 9:35 AM  

  • popped over her from janet's blog to say hi and good luck with your blog.

    By Blogger jafabrit, at 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home