Studio de la Paloma Blog

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Neptune Emerges

I'm having fun now! Got some painting done today. Here is a full size view with Neptune (lower far left panel) filled in. She will have to dry before I can paint the mist around her. Also, this is just the under painting. I'll be building her up along with the others after they are all in the picture.
Tomorrow, I will work on Venus and I'm not sure what else I'll paint at this point, but I'm gallery sitting from 11 to 4, so I'll have plenty of time. I also have another "tangle" painting to finish, so maybe I'll work on that. I also want to add some panels for displaying my paintings in my real studio area at Main Street Art Works.


At the left is a close-up of Neptune playing the flute, Mercury playing a keyboard (not finished), Venus (not finished) singing, and Mars holding a trumpet (not finished) and directing the musicians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home