Studio de la Paloma Blog

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Intuition and Possibilities

I think intuition can take us seemlessly into more possibilities. When I'm stumped and ruminating about how to fix something or how to move to the next step, I have to remind myself to ask. Put it in the form of a question, then, wait for the answer. Sometimes I argue over the answer, but I always get an answer.

So who am I talking to? Sometimes I say it out loud and sometimes I just think the question. So, who am I talking to? There. I put the question out and let's see what answer I receive.

"All of us." That's the answer I received. Who's "us?"

"Joe, Pat, Harriett -- you want names? We can give you names, but more to the point is that we are your guides. We are here for you, Kate, and anyone who finds this message. We are always ready to help with whatever you need, or think you need help with. We're just hanging around waiting for you to ask."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home